Do you dream of a destination wedding on the beach, looking out at blue water, for yourself or your grown-up child? Is that thought followed by anxiety about making the arrangements?
Belmond Maroma Resort on the Riviera Maya coast of Mexico has you covered. They are trying hard to take the stress out of planning a wedding in paradise. They have launched a new “Planning the Perfect Day” offer that combines wedding services, special experiences, and guest room specials. It’s good for June wedding season through October of 2018.
When it comes to planning a fairy-tale wedding, Belmond can make it truly extraordinary. Imagine a marriage ceremony on a talcum-fine white beach overlooking the aquamarine sea at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa. The intimate size of this 63-room resort makes it perfect for buyouts, with beautiful alfresco venues to celebrate love.
The expertise of the Maroma team will turn a great occasion into a seamless, sensational success.
Here is what’s included in their destination wedding package:
- Symbolic ceremony to celebrate love and marriage
- Bouquet and/or boutonniere for the Big Day
- Romantic ceremony decorations
- Private cocktail hour with four chef selection hors-d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests
- Fabulous three-course plated dinner with three hours of a standard open bar
- Wedding cake for up to 20 guests
- Natural floral centerpieces for the tables
- Special turn-down service on the wedding night
- 10% off on spa services for all guests
- One 50-minute massage for the couple at our award-winning Kinan Spa
- 10% off steaming of your wedding gown
- Complimentary upgrade to the next category for the couple
- Special room rate for planning visit for the couple to create the wedding of your dreams
- Complimentary menu tasting for planning visit for the wedding couple, once the wedding is confirmed
All of the above is included in a package price of US$365 per person, plus 16% taxes and 15% service charge. For 20 guests this would come out to less than $10,000 before flights and rooms. Room prices start at $250 (plus the same tax and service charges) and go up depending on layout and location. You can check rates for your potential dates on the Belmond Maroma website. Keep in mind too that Cancun airport is one of the busiest resort airports in the world, with reasonably-priced flights from most U.S., Canadian, and European cities direct or with one stop. So it’s easy for your wedding guests to get to the resort. Check flight prices from your airport here.
Naturally, date restrictions apply and the offer is subject to availability. Minimum 10 rooms or more per night with a three-night minimum length of stay must be booked to take advantage of the package, but if you’re going to come all this way you’re going to enjoy the beach for a while anyway, right?